27 Jul Celebrate the New Year in A&K Style
Why not Rio de Janeiro, London or Hong Kong?
5 Days | From $5,995
Sing Auld Lang Syne in unmatched A&K style on a limited-edition holiday journey. Enjoy an itinerary perfectly crafted by our local experts. Access an ideal location for watching the spectacular fireworks, savor exclusive dining experiences and enjoy other A&K hallmarks, including a stay at a lavish five-star hotel and sightseeing excursions with an incomparable Resident Tour Director®
New Year In London
Experience New Year’s Eve in five-star style in London, staying at the five-star Brown’s Hotel in Mayfair. Enjoy before-hours visits to Kensington Palace and the Houses of Parliament, ring in the New Year with a gala dinner at One Whitehall Place, and take advantage of superb seating for fireworks over the Thames and the famed New Year’s Parade.
- Ring in the New Year, London-style, with exclusive visits to historic places, enjoying Champagne high tea and a gala dinner, followed by fireworks over the Thames and an amazing parade
- Enjoy insider access to the lives of royals with an exclusive before-hours visit to Kensington Palace
- View the masterpieces in the Wallace Collection, one Britain’s finest private displays
- Experience the British tradition of Champagne high tea at Fortnum & Mason, grocer to the Queen
- Usher in 2018 with an exclusive dinner party at historic One Whitehall Place, from which you view the city’s dazzling fireworks over the Thames River
- Relax in a reserved grandstand seat as you take in London’s famed New Year’s Parade
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive London, England
Day 2: London | Palaces & Masterworks
Day 3: London | Gala New Year’s Eve Celebration
Day 4: London | London’s Brilliant Parade
Day 5: Depart London
For more information and complete pricing please get in touch with Ron Otto. You can send your email here below. We will get back to you very shortly.
New year In Rio de Janeiro
Ring in 2018 in vibrant Rio de Janeiro, on this amazing new journey that explores the New Year’s traditions among the Carioca, enjoying views of Rio from Sugar Loaf Mountain, sailing Guanabara Bay and joining in the spectacular, Carnival-like New Year’s Eve celebrations at famed Copacabana Beach.
- On an exciting new journey crafted by the experts in our local office in Brazil, explore incomparable Rio de Janeiro, its vibrant culture and the New Year’s traditions of its people – the diverse and carefree Carioca
- Enjoy a cocktail at sunset from atop Sugar Loaf Mountain, with breathtaking views of Guanabara Bay
- Go behind the scenes at the Grande Rio’s Warehouse Samba School, observing the artistry and imagination involved in preparing for New Year’s Eve
- Ring in the New Year in style, enjoying the thrilling fireworks display of the famous Copacabana Beach New Year’s Celebration, watching from the comfort of your hotel’s rooftop terrace, open exclusively to hotel guests
- Cruise on Guanabara Bay, enjoying unique views of the city and the impressive Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Partake, if you wish, in the Brazilian New Year’s tradition of sending offerings to Iemanjá, the goddess of the ocean
Itinerary at a Glance
Day 1: Arrive Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Day 2: Rio de Janeiro | Behind the Scenes of Carnival
Day 3: Rio | New Year’s Eve at Copacabana Beach
Day 4: Rio | Cruising Guanabara Bay
Day 5: Depart Rio
New Year in Hong Kong
Celebrate a New Year’s Eve like no other in spectacular Hong Kong, sipping Champagne from your private dining room in a Michelin-starred restaurant, and witnessing the stunning fireworks display over the harbor from the top floor of your luxury hotel, the five-star Mandarin Oriental.
- Ring in the New Year in vibrant, electric Hong Kong, exploring the city’s history, culture and cuisine, witnessing dazzling displays of lights and fireworks, and discovering the New Territories region
- Experience an early morning tai chi class in Hong Kong’s Charter Garden, led by a master instructor
- Visit Sheung Wan Dried Food and Herbal Market, as well as captivating Man Mo Temple
- Enjoy a gala dinner in a private setting at Michelin-starred Pierre, before welcoming the New Year with Champagne and a spectacular fireworks display over Victoria Harbour
- Explore the historic walled villages of the New Territories, accompanied by an expert guide